Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Releases for the Second Half of the Year

This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases for the Second Half of the Year


1. It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
2. Swear on This Life by Renee Carlino
3. Infini by Krista and Becca Ritchie


4. The One Real Thing by Samantha Young
5. Furious Rush by SC Stephens
6. Moonshot by Alessandra Torre


7. The Angel's Share by JR Ward
8. PS I Like You by Kasie West
9. My Unscripted Life by Lauren Morrill 


10. A Season for Fireflies by Rebecca Maizel

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Those are all totally new to me ones! Hope you enjoy them all later this year!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so with you on It Ends With Us. Any new release by Colleen Hoover is cause for celebration and this one is my #1 when it comes to 2016 releases. Swear on This Life is another one that I'm excited about. I actually have an arc but I haven't started it yet. I keep putting it off to prolong the excitement. LOL Seeing Furious Rush is a reminder that I *still* haven't started the Thoughtless series. Need to do that soon!

    Tanya @ GIRL PLUS BOOKS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...