Saturday, May 7, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (192)

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Publisher
Only one book came in the mail for me this week, but it looks so fun and I am definitely excited to read it! 

From Amazon

Lately there have been some amazing ebook sales on Amazon and it has been so hard to resist buying all of the books. But when I saw Amour Amour by Krista and Becca Ritchie on sale for only 99 cents, I could not pass it up. I loved Addicted to You and have been wanting to read another book by them ever since. Now I have the chance! I can't wait to see how this one turns out! 


That's it for me! What all did you add to your shelves this week? 

4 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Those are totally new to me reads! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. These are new to me as I haven't heard of these books. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pick-up. These books look so interesting.

    Happy Reading!
    Aparajita @Le' Grande Codex

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Katie MacAlister's dragon series... I will have to add this contemporary to my list. Hope you enjoy!

    New GFC Follower.

    Here's my StS & Recap

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...