Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books That I Really Love but Feel Like I Haven't Talked About Enough



This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books that I Really Love but Feel Like I Haven't Talked About Enough


1. Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler 
2. Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay
3. Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay


4. Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin
5. Born at Midnight by CC Hunter
6. She's so Dead to Us by Kieran Scott


7. Summer in the City by Elizabeth Chandler 
8. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick 
9. First Touch by Laurelin Paige 


10. Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning

5 comments:

  1. OOh nice! LOVE The Shadow Falls series! And The Fever series! Really need to get caught up with those new ones! I still need to read Stacey Jay's books! There's in the TBR mountain somewhere! It's seriously that bad, because I can't find them all the time! LOL! I'm lucky if I remember to add the books to the want to read shelf which is basically my owned and need to read shelf!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of Beast and Beauty and Juliet Immortal are two that I really want to read. Great list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Fever Series made my list this week too! I feel like I haven't gushed about those books in ages but I still love them just as much. DEFINITELY need to do a reread of that series at some point ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved My Life Next Door!! It was so cute, ugh. I haven't heard of a few books on here. Definitely going to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Life Next Door is soooooo good! I loved that one! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...