Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'm Thankful For

This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I'm Thankful For

It's the week of Thanksgiving, which means that everyone is talking about what they are thankful for. I am very excited to be looking at books that I am so thankful have entered my life. These books have either influenced me as a reader or influenced my life in general and I couldn't be more thankful for them!

1. Harry Potter by JK Rowling 
2. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
3. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover


4. The Boys Next Door by Jennifer Echols
5. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
6. Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally 


7. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles 
8. Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt 
9. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes


10. The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks

10 comments:

  1. Nice! Yay for Harry! I suspect to see him a lot today!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes yes to Outlander! I'm also a big fan of Lauren Barnholdt's books ;) Great list, Jessica!

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have a feeling we will be seeing a lot of Harry Potter today, and that makes me thankful :)

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harry Potter, Outlander and Perfect Chemistry are definitely at the top of my list for books I'm thankful for. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    Micehlle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ready Player One is a book im infinitely thankful for!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Here's my Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Harry Potter is just awesome and definitely one you can't forget =) Happy Thanksgiving!

    Check out our TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! I am Thankful for HP and Perfect Chemistry as well, amongst other books, I mean.
    Here is my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh I'm glad to see Two-Way Street on your list. I don't really know many people who have read it, but I read it years ago and LOVED it! I really want to read Breathe, Annie, Breathe. Great list!

    Check out the books I'm thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's the second time today I've seen Colleen Hoover's name; maybe I need to check her out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If some one needs to be updated with hottest technologies then he must be pay a quick visit this web page and be up to date everyday.
    Indobd
    Indobd.com
    www.indobd.com
    Indobd
    Indobd.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...