Monday, February 9, 2015

Weekly Roundup [2/3-2/9]

How is it already Monday? Now that I have school Monday through Friday from 7-3, my weekends go by so quickly. BUT, since it's Monday, that means that it's closer to Valentine's Day, which means that I'm closer to spending a weekend at home! Woo hoo! I'm planning on seeing Fifty Shades of Grey with my sister and I can't wait! Speaking of movies, I watched Love, Rosie on Friday and it was SO GOOD. Definitely a British movie, but that's what I love! I already want to watch it again, but I definitely have to read the book first. That's about all that's been going on with me! Hope you all have a great Monday! 

Book Reviews
Orange is the New Black by Piper Kerman
Prince of Shadows by Rachel Caine

Memes

Miscellaneous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...