Monday, December 1, 2014

Weekly Roundup [11/24-12/1]

Holy cow, it's December! It seems like just yesterday was the beginning of October and now Christmas is already less than a month away. I had a wonderful Thanksgiving break with my family, but it is time to buckle down and get through these last two weeks of the semester. I am bogged down with final projects, papers, and exams that it feels like I have time to do nothing else! While it's definitely been stressful, I know that I only have one week of classes left and then one exam until it's Christmas break! Then, I can spend three straight weeks reading and watching Christmas movies to my heart's content. I can't wait! 

Book Reviews
The Shape of My Heart by Ann Aguirre

Memes

Miscellaneous
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...