Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Underrated Romance Books


This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Underrated Romance Books

When I see the word underrated, I'm think of books that deserve so much more recognition than they receive. We all know the books that everyone reads and raves about, but what about the books that I absolutely loved, yet no one else had seemed to read? So here are my absolute favorite romance books (both adult and YA) that have seemed to fly under the radar in the book community. 


1. Curveball by Kage Angell
2. Undone by Shannon Richard
3. All Fire Up by Kate Meader


4. Unleashing Mr. Darcy by Teri Wilson
5. Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay
6. In the Bag by Kate Klise


7. Playing Hurt by Holly Schindler
8. Delectable by Adrianne Lee
9. Icing on the Lake by Catherine Clark


10. Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler

5 comments:

  1. I've had Unleashing Mr. Darcy on my wishlist but have yet to actually get it. Glad to see you enjoyed it! The Lee book looks interesting. I read one in the series and it was okay so I'll have to retry it. Great list! I'm adding these to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! I STILL need to read Of Beast & Beauty! Dying to really! Really want to read everything in my TBR mountain, but I need more time! Curse my need for sleep! ;)

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wanted to read Of Beast and Beauty, but when it finally came out it kind of fell through the cracks for me. Thanks for reminding me that it's out there!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the Bag sounds interesting, I will have to check it out sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard of a few of these like Of Beast and Beauty and Bittersweet, but I haven't gotten to try them. Unleashing Mr. Darcy and Curveball sound interesting as well. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...