Thursday, September 4, 2014

September 2014 TBR Pile


Happy September, everyone! I know it's already the fourth day of September, but we still have plenty of the lovely month ahead. I always have high expectations reading-wise when a new month sets in and I always hope to read way more books than I actually get through. Hopefully September is different, though, and I can catch up on my Goodreads challenge, which I'm currently 8 books behind on. I know, I know, but I still have four months to catch up! Don't worry! Here are some books that I plan on reading this month along with any others that may come my way: 

Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte 
When a Laird Takes a Lady by Rowan Keats
Bound by Night by Larissa Ione
The Lovebird by Natalie Brown
Shelter Me by Catherine Mann
Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
Shatter by Erin McCarthy

Only two of these are books that I bought while the rest are books I have received for review, but I am definitely looking forward to reading all of them. I still have a daunting amount of review books I have to read at home, but these are the ones that are most intriguing to me or have recently been released. I'm happy that I have a wide variety of genres as well because sometimes I just get in a rut and don't enjoy a book as much because I've been reading that same kind of book and am not as into it as I normally would be. I have some paranormal, romance, new adult, historical romance, and even a classic to mix things up. And I know Maybe Someday has been on like every TBR list I post, but I just never get around to reading it! Since I am meeting Colleen Hoover this weekend at a book signing,which I'm super excited about, I'm determined to finally have this book read at least sometime this month. I've heard it's great, so I am dying to finally get into it. 

September looks like a great month full of good books and the promise of fall, which is one of my favorite times of year. I can't wait to see what happens! 

2 comments:

  1. Of these, I've only read Bound by Night, but I loved that one! Larissa Ione is one of my favorite paranormal writers and her take on vampires is really creative. I've had my eye on Rowan Keats's historicals for awhile so I look forward to seeing what you think of her. Happy reading this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Maybe Someday so much! It is so good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...