Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday (148)


This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

Magnolia
By Kristi Cook
Release Date: August 5, 2014
Summary: In Magnolia Branch, Mississippi, the Cafferty and Marsden families are southern royalty. Neighbors since the Civil War, the families have shared vacations, holidays, backyard barbecues, and the overwhelming desire to unite their two clans by marriage. So when a baby boy and girl were born to the families at the same time, the perfect opportunity seemed to have finally arrived.

Jemma Cafferty and Ryder Marsden have no intention of giving in to their parents’ wishes. They’re only seventeen, for goodness’ sake, not to mention that one little problem: They hate each other! Jemma can’t stand Ryder’s nauseating golden-boy persona, and Ryder would like nothing better than to pretend stubborn Jemma doesn’t exist.

But when a violent storm ravages Magnolia Branch, it unearths Jemma’s and Ryder’s true feelings for each other as the two discover that the line between love and hate may be thin enough to risk crossing over.


--------------------------------------

Haha, a modern day arranged marriage? I love the sound of this one! Especially because the two main characters can't stand each other until they're forced to spend time together and uncover their true feelings. Sounds like a lot of drama and the perfect romance to spend a day on the beach with! 

7 comments:

  1. Great choice :)
    I hope you'll get to enjoy it a lot

    Yours
    Smarty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this! I'm dying to read this one. I actually have an arc that I will be digging into very soon. I hope we both enjoy it!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This does sound like a great beach read! I can't wait to read Magnolia now either! Great pick this week.

    Emily @ Falling For YA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pick! Doesn't sound like my kind of read but really hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, love the sound of this! Adding it to Goodreads now :) Great pick!

    My WoW .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was my waiting for Wednesday a few weeks ago and I'm still waiting. I can't wait to read this book.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...