Saturday, May 10, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (99)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

From the Publisher

So many amazing books from so many of my favorite authors! I can't wait to dig into the newest releases from M Leighton, Samantha Young, and Kim Karr! And how adorable does To Scotland with Love look? I can't wait for the chance to sit down and read all of these!


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 


7 comments:

  1. Isn't it awesome when your haul is full of favourite authors?!! YAY. Best. feeling. ever! My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those books do look great! I hope you enjoy them all. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully your Scotland book won't have it raining all the time! As a Scot I get really annoyed when countless authors show my country as cold, dreary and raining every day! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a good haul. I hope you enjoy these!

    My StS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great bunch of books! I am reading the first Roaring Twenties book right now and loving it. To Scotland with Love does look adorable as Shelter Me. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Next, your child may want to get their rolex submariner replica hands dirty (ours sure does!). They might touch and explore the texture, shape, and smell of the food by playing with it, holding it in their hands or even smooshing it into the chanel outlet most disgusting mess you have ever seen. It may be hard to remind yourself this chanel outlet as you sweep the floor for the umpteenth time, but sensory exploration is a huge part of the process.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shelter Me looks like an enjoyable story. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...