Friday, May 2, 2014

Follow My Book Blog Friday (134)


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

Question: Share! Tell us about one of your hobbies that is NOT reading. 

Answer: I have three major hobbies aside from reading that I'd love to share with you guys…

Running
My second half-marathon is tomorrow and I am SO EXCITED. Seriously, words can't explain how ready I am to dominate those 13.1 miles. I run every day and have been training since January for this thing. I can't wait!

Knitting 
I actually started a knitting club at my school and am obsessed with knitting! I have way too much yarn and way too many scarves that I can't wear for the next 4-5 months. While I love summer and spring, I'm going to miss wearing my handmade scarves!

Movies
I am a major film buff. I have a minor in Film Studies, so you could say I love film. I got to do my final project this semester on teen film and it was an absolute blast! Watching The Breakfast Club, Grease, and Mean Girls for homework? Yes please! Also, my sister and I go to the movies all the time and love keeping up with what's coming out and different celebrities. Over spring break, we went to the movies three times together because we missed it so much. 


And those are my hobbies! What do you guys like to do when you're not reading? 

3 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to run in a marathon. That is really cool. I also have always wanted to knit. I do love movies. Great hobbies. Have a wonderful weekend.

    Lacie @ Rainy Dayz Reviewz
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome hobbies!! I just started running, but I hope it turns into one of my hobbies. I enjoy it so far. I have been wanting to get into knitting so bad! It looks so fun! Thanks for sharing!

    Old blogloving follower, but I friend requested on Goodreads.

    Elizabeth @ Redhead Reader

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to get serious about running for a while but I haven't done it yet :) I love watching movies though, especially at the movie theatre :)

    Old Follower
    My FF .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...