Friday, April 25, 2014

Follow My Book Blog Friday (133)


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

Question: Have any pets? Tell us or show us!

Answer: Ha, do I have any pets? You bet I do! One adorable Yellow Lab named Rosie! 


If you follow me on Instagram, then you probably know how obsessed I am with this girl. She's ten years old now, but she still acts like a puppy. While it may be annoying when she decides to whine for food when it's two hours before her dinner time, I absolutely love her. Isn't she cute? Being away at school is hard because that means I have to go weeks without seeing her! But I know she loves being smothered with kisses and attention every time I come home :) 


3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...