Monday, October 21, 2013

Weekly Roundup [10/15-10/21]


Hey guys! How were your weekends? I had a great past couple of days seeing some friends who I haven't seen in months, watching some quidditch games, and baking with my some other friends. We made pumpkin cupcakes and vanilla pudding cookies...yum! And while it was a bit chilly and rainy on Saturday, the weather was absolutely beautiful on Sunday to watch my old team play their hearts out in the quidditch tournament we host on campus every year. Sadly, though, it's Monday, and that means back to classes for me. I'm super excited, though, because Colleen Hoover, Jamie McGuire, and Abbi Glines are going on an author visit to a bookstore only an hour away from me, so I'm making a trip up there this evening to meet them and get some books signed! This is going to be my first ever author visit, so I'm absolutely ecstatic to meet them! I'll let you all know how it goes! Unfortunately, back to classes means having to deal with professors who ruin your entire day and stress you out for no reason at all. In other words? I've got a huge headache and can't spare 4 hours tonight to meet the authors :( Hopefully this week will only improve for me!

Book Reviews
Attitude by Robin Stevenson
Asunder by Chloe Aridjis
S.E.C.R.E.T. Shared by L Marie Adeline

Memes

Guest Post

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...