Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday (110)


This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

The Summer I Found You
By Jolene Perry
Release Date: March 2014
Summary: Jolene Perry's THE SUMMER I FOUND YOU, about a teenage girl trying to cope with her new diagnosis of type one diabetes and a teenage male veteran who is learning how to embrace his new life after losing an arm, who come together by using each other as an escape, only to discover through love and struggle that your life is what you make of it.








-------------------------------------

I normally don't go for seriously emotional, deep YA reads, but this one just sounds too good to pass up on. I've never read a book about a girl with diabetes and a boy who lost an arm falling in love. I know they're going to have really tough emotions and trials to go through. But I think it's going to be a great read. And look at that cover! It's so pretty! Can't wait until this one comes out in 2014!

10 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of this one since it's outside my genre of choice. Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I haven't heard of it before, nor have i ever read any of her books but this one sounds like it'll be really good!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sounds interesting and the cover is pretty. I haven't heard of this one, either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this sounds intense...like one of those books that will make you cry more than once. Those are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting choice as this one is not in my normal genre, but I like to find new books by exploring different genres.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a little outside of my normal reading, but it sounds so good! Very emotional! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of this one before, it sounds emotional and interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made certain nice points in features also.

    Visit Web
    Giantbomb.com
    Information

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...