Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday (109)


This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

Better Off Friends
By Elizabeth Eulberg
Release Date: February 25, 2014
Summary: For Macallan and Levi, it was friends at first sight. Everyone says guys and girls can’t be just friends, but these two are. They hang out after school, share tons of inside jokes, their families are super close, and Levi even starts dating one of Macallan’s friends. They are platonic and happy that way.

Eventually they realize they’re best friends — which wouldn’t be so bad if they didn’t keep getting in each other’s way. Guys won’t ask Macallan out because they think she’s with Levi, and Levi spends too much time joking around with Macallan, and maybe not enough time with his date. They can’t help but wonder . . . are they more than friends or are they better off without making it even more complicated?

From romantic comedy superstar Elizabeth Eulberg comes a fresh, fun examination of a question for the ages: Can guys and girls ever really be just friends? Or are they always one fight away from not speaking again — and one kiss away from true love?


-------------------------------------

Does this book sound good or what? Books about guy and girl best friends are always fun, but it seems like this one really dives into the issue. And the cover is so cute! I can't wait until February so I can dig into this one and figure out what's going to happen between Macallan and Levi! 

16 comments:

  1. ohh that does sound good! It explores a very comman issue, i hope it does it well, adding this to my TBR pile.

    Check out my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Not really a contemporary reader, as you already know! But still hope you enjoy this one!!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool pick. Love the cover and description. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/09/waiting-on-wednesday-65-second-chances.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to this one too! Sounds really cute. Great pick. Please check out my WoW!   And take a look at our giveaway of Hostage Three by Nick Lake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited about this one too. Eulberg's books are hit and miss with me, but I love the concept of this one.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to read this book too. I love this best friends/lovers themes.
    New follower.

    Glass @ Way Too Hot Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the 3rd time I've seen this pick and it is making me even more excited for it.

    WoW Book

    ReplyDelete
  8. Better Off Friends is sure popular. You are like the seventh blog I've seen with this as their WOW pick. Come visit me as well.

    My WOW Post

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this post. I want to more information about this topic and now, I got all information by your post. Everything define in this post is awesome. I think you should make more post which helps us.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am looking forward to this book as well. I added it to my TBR list last week.

    Her is my WoW: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm always a sucker for friends turned something more.

    Heres my StS

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  12. Better off Friends sounds really good - love this trope :)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds like an interesting read. I have been on a romance binge lately. I will have to give this one a try.
    What I'm Waiting and Wishing For...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice pick! Not for me, because I'm not looking for a contemporary novel right now but I hope you enjoy reading it when it comes out.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm excited concerning this one too. Eulberg's books arasure} hit and miss with me, however i like the thought of this one.

    Model Home Interiors

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...