Monday, August 5, 2013

Weekly Roundup [7/30-8-5]


Another week of summer has come and gone...where does the time go? Gah, I'm going back to school in three weeks and it feels like summer just started! Oh well, I guess I'll have to read all that I can while I don't have any essays to write or tests to study for. Hopefully I get some good books in!

Book Reviews
Dare You To  by Katie McGarry
Opal by Jennifer L Armentrout
This Is What Happy Looks LIke by Jennifer E Smith
Wallbanger by Alice Clayton

Memes

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on all the books you finished reading this week!

    Reese's @Reese's Reviews: MA2F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books this week! I loved Dare You To and This Is What Happy Looks Like. I'm reading Opal right now and am loving it as well. I need to try Wallbanger...I've heard great things. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...