Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday (101)


This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

To All the Boys I've Loved Before
By Jenny Han
Release Date: April 22, 2014
Summary: To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before is the story of Lara Jean, who has never openly admitted her crushes, but instead wrote each boy a letter about how she felt, sealed it, and hid it in a box under her bed. But one day Lara Jean discovers that somehow her secret box of letters has been mailed, causing all her crushes from her past to confront her about the letters…








I am so in love with any book Jenny Han writes, and when I saw the cover for this one that comes out in April, I got way too excited. The idea of a girl writing a letter to all of the boys she's loved, then having someone mailing them out is so intriguing. You know some drama will definitely happen and I can't wait to see if the main character ends up with one of them in the end. Why does April have to be so far away? 

7 comments:

  1. I love the idea behind this book! I hope it's a as good as we are hoping!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like it could be such a great read! And probably pretty funny, too. I am one of those people who would write letters to people that would never be delivered to help me get my emotions out, so this is definitely up my alley! Great pick! My WoW.

    Vyki @ On The Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minds think alike! This was my WoW pick of the week too!
    Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen this around a lot today. I can't wait to read the book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doesn't sound like my kind of read but still hope you thoroughly enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree! Why can't April come any sooner?! Great choice! I, too am waiting for this book!

    Holly @ Absorbing the Content

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one definitely sounds interesting I cannot imagine what will go down in the story!

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...