Saturday, July 13, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (58)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

From Publisher
 

I got some pretty great books this week in the mail! They're all from a wide variety of genres, so I'm really excited to see how they turn out!

From Half Price Books

I was so excited when I saw these books on the sale wall of Half Price Books. I saw Julie and Julia the movie and thought it was cute. So when I saw Julia Child's book, I thought I'd get it and give it a try. And then I found an Eloisa James novel for $1. How could I not get that one? 

From the Library

I saw the trailer for this movie for the first time on Thursday and I completely flipped out for how awesome it looked. I've heard great things about this book and hadn't even known the movie was coming out until right after I got this from the library. Needless to say, I'm definitely bumping up this one up to the top of my TBR list. 



That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 


14 comments:

  1. Great haul! Austenland sounds really interesting, and you just reminded me that I still have Carniepunk for review and should get to it soon!
    Happy reading :)

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carniepunk! I'm excited for that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought Austenland because I saw the trailer too and it looked so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved "My Life in France" so much and keep meaning to re-read it. Happy reading!

    Tsuki's STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carniepunk looks like an interesting anthology. Lauren Willig's Pink Carnation series is always fun to read. Come visit me too.]

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh sorry meant to add that I have moved here:

    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    So come visit the blog at it's new home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read Enchanted Pleasures awhile back and enjoyed it. Hope you do too! And I am really jealous that you have Carniepunk...so many awesome authors. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to read Austenland too! The movie looks delightful and I love the concept behind it all! Great haul!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Anatomy books look SO adorable. I'll read them both because of the cover alone.
    Enjoy all your lovely books! (:

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh nice! Those are new to me! Except for Carniepunk which I look forward to reading myself! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha, I saw the trailer for Austenland this past week, too, and seriously the movie looks adorable. I haven't read the book either, but I picked it up a few months ago when it was a Kindle Deal. I love Shannon Hale, so I cannot believe I haven't read the book yet. I need to move it up my TBR list.

    Anyway, enjoy all your goodies and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been seeing Carnie Punk alot lately! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Carnie Punk looks like a fun read. Enjoy and Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's too funny that you got Austenland from your library this week. I need to go get it from mine soon too before everyone realizes it's going to be a movie :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...