Friday, July 19, 2013

Follow My Book Blog Friday (95)


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

Question: Where is the best destination reading spot for you? 

Answer:

Myrtle Beach! My family has gone there for the past two years and we're actually leaving for the beach for the week tomorrow! I'm so excited! There are so many hours ahead of reading on the beach and getting a nice golden tan. Oh, I can't wait! It's so close! Do you guys have a favorite destination reading spot? 

5 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Never really been to a beach. I'm not one for hot weather. Usually my reading happens indoors since St. Louis has unbearable summers!

    Have fun!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool! I live not far from the beach,but I find it way too loud for me to read.

    Old follower. :)

    My FF:)


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading on the beach too. Although the one where I read is no where near as exciting as the one you'll be able to read at lol

    Here's My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite parts of going on vacation is planning which books to bring! Gotta pack that suitcase right! I think I can safely say that my ratio of books to clothes is usually about 50:50. And honestly, it's probably more like 60:40. ;)

    Do you e-read or do you have to cleverly pack, as well?

    Here's my FF if you feel like checkin' it out!:
    http://thepookapicks.wordpress.com/2013/07/20/feature-follow-friday-4/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...