Friday, July 5, 2013

Follow My Book Blog Friday (94)


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

Question: Today's is the US Independence Day. Share your favorite book with a war in it, or an overthrow of the government

Answer: 


Of course I had to go with a couple of Nicholas Sparks novels for this week. I absolutely love his novels, especially when they come with war-torn soldiers who need a girl to break down the walls they built during the war. Just thinking about the two amazing guys in these novels (especially since they're played by Zac Efron and Channing Tatum in the movies), I just sigh with longing....So that's my answer! You can't get a better war-related romance than these :)

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read either of these books, though I have seen The Lucky One movie. I really want to read Dear John sometime soon because the movie looks really amazing. :)
    I'm a bloglovin and GFC follower. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Dear John! I loved it too!

    Old follower!

    Here's My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never read these but have heard of them! Nice picks!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...