Friday, July 12, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge Day 5


Day Five: Recommend a tear jerker.
Oh gosh, I don't often cry in books. Like ever. So that means I can clearly remember the moments I have cried in books because it's so rare. And the best one that had me bawling like a baby is...


I read this one before I saw the movie, so I had no idea what was going to happen. As you can guess, things got pretty emotional since it's a Nicholas Sparks book. It was late at night and I was reading in bed, and I just started crying like crazy because of what was happening in the book. It was so sad! So if you're in the mood to read an amazing book and shed some serious waterworks, I'd recommend The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. 

5 comments:

  1. I said The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. He must have the magic crying touch to his writing.

    I have a technical bloggie question for you...I noticed that your sites name has the Heart symbol that is shown before the name of the site in the tab. How did you do that?

    Cynthia
    The Things You Can Read
    http://thethingsyoucanread.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choice! Nicholas Sparks books always make me cry. My favorite is A Walk To Remember <3 I've read the last song too, but I liked AWTR better. :)

    ~ Hira @ Views & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicholas Sparks is quite a popular choice in today's challenge. I'm yet to read any of his books but I did watch the movie to A Walk to Remember and that was fantastic and definitely a tear jerker.

    Day 5 Challenge Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice choice! I read this one too and I remember crying when I was in the living room and my mom thinking someone had died lol I was crying just that hard!

    Here's My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sad books get me almost every time especially if the characters are well written. This one was definitely one of them, it had me crying like a baby :)

    -Mari @ The Sirenic Codex

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...