Wednesday, July 10, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge Day 3


Day Three: Who are your blogging BFFs? 

Honestly, I don't really have any. There are blogs I check out every day, but no one I really talk to online about books or blogging. The bookish people in my life are actually my sister, best friend Alexa, and my mom. We can talk for hours about books, our favorite authors, and the books we've been reading. They're awesome and I love talking books with them so much! Reading wouldn't be the same without having great people to share it with :)

1 comment:

  1. I thought I was the only person who didn't have any blogging friends... Every blog that I visited (who had answered this question) had at least one blogging BFF. And I was like, "Am I the only one who doesn't have a blogging BFF?" But seems like you don't either... that makes me feel better, in a way :P
    I think it's super sweet that you can talk about books with your mom, sister and best friend! I don't really have anyone with whom I can talk books because no one I know likes to read.. :/
    Well anyway, thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! :)

    ~ Hira @ Views & Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...