Saturday, July 20, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge Day 13


Day 13: Describe one underappreciated book EVERYONE should read.


I would have to say In the Bag by Kate Klise. This one came out last May and I read it for review and absolutely loved it (you can see my review right here). It was the perfect summer read about two teens who swap luggage on accident and how their lives intertwine. Not only is the story about them, though, but their parents as well. It's cool how everything is woven together and it's such a fun, light read. I don't know anyone else who has read it, but I definitely think people who like contemporary reads would love this one. So if you haven't had the chance, I would definitely recommend reading In the Bag :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...