Friday, January 4, 2013

Follow My Book Blog Friday (69)


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

Question: What New Years blogging or writing resolutions have you placed on yourself? 

Answer: Oh my gosh! It's 2013!


There's nothing I love more than celebrating a new year, and what better way to celebrate than making some resolutions? When it comes to blogging, here are a couple of goals I've made for myself for 2013: 

1) Read A TON of books Haha, that's pretty much a given. 
2) Comment on other blogs more Sometimes, I feel like all of these other blogs love each other and are best friends, and here I am in my own little corner. So I really want to make it a goal to branch out and comment on other blogs a lot more. 
3) Finish my challenges this year Last year, I finished 3 out of the 6 I had decided to try out. This year, I really want to see if I can finish all of the challenges I picked to do. 
4) Stay on top of review books Sometimes, I get a little overwhelmed with all of the books I have to review and completely forget about some until I get an email from the author or publisher. At that point, I feel really bad and stop whatever I'm reading to read their book that I was supposed to finish a month ago. So this year, I want to keep track of all of the books I get for review and try my best to review them in a reasonable amount of time. 

And those are my goals! What are your guys' goals this year? 

10 comments:

  1. Hello from an old follower! :)
    You have some nice resolutions. I want to start commenting more, too. And of course read tons of books. I guess it's about finding that balance :P

    Here is my FF: http://mystic-reviews.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the resolutions! I'm your new follower. Here are my resolutions: http://bookbunnysreviews.blogspot.fi/2013/01/feature-412013.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second realution is how I feel also. Its like every blog has a bestie blog and I am sitting there in the side lines.
    old follower
    my F&F
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/01/friday-56-16-feature-friday-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. ive gotten so lost of review books, i get one every week it seems! i hope you can complete your goals this year.

    Check out my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you have a plan! I would love to totally demolished my TBR pile but I don't see that happening really! I would probably need a whole year off to do that. Cannot do that either since I need to find a full time job! Eep! Too much to do this year!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodluck with ur resolutions!!

    New GFC follower :)
    Follow me back below and also check out my New Years Resolutions answers too :)

    "BookShelves Of Dreams"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your goals sounds very similar to mine! Good luck with all of them and hope you read many fabulous books! Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I have the same feeling about all the other bloggers being pals. Let's be friends then! First you'll share with me how you make your blog look so cute. JEALOUS!

    Please stop by!
    www.katlovesbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel like I am in my own little corner sometimes too. You can join my corner! haha Great goals, plus you put a friends graphic so that is awesome!

    Im an old follower but new to FF :)


    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    My FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vampires is not at all like in the movies or books. Sure, I understand. You are young you have the whole world open to you. You can be anything that you choose if you apply yourself and try hard to work toward that goal. But being a Vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, But how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity, I can help you solve any problem you are having
    (1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) If you want to stop having bad dreams.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    (6) You want to be rich.
    (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) If you want to stop your divorce.
    (10 If you want to divorce your husband.
    (11) If you want your wishes to be granted.
    contact the Vampires Lord on his Email: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...